Our Competence: Safety on Construction Sites
Our experts give comprehensive consultants to builder-owner by implementation of the requirements for Regulation for Health & Safety on Construction Sites. We perform during planning and execution phase by coordinating contractors in health and safety matters.
Duties in the planning phase are:
- Assisting in prior notice
- Preparation health and safety plan
- Assembling ‘document for safety works on later building’
- Consultants in planning of construction site facilities
- Implementation of construction safety regulations
Duties in the execution phase are:
- Conducting regular safety inspections on site including distributing reports
- Coordination in case of hazards that may affect other contractors
- Giving construction site-specific instructions
- Attendance of construction site meetings
You will benefit from raised awareness of involved parties, reduced costs through preventive planning, smooth workflows, and legal certainty.